LIFE ONLY HAPPENS ONCE
When you look at your footage do you think...
"...Am I this BORING?"
"...Could I be more AWKWARD?"
I felt this way my first time vlogging. I didn't know how to speak to the camera and was clueless on what to film. What I recorded was completely different from what I experienced. I didn’t know why, I was totally lost.
Luckily I met my husband, Casey, who has a background in filmmaking. With his knowledge of filming and editing, we’ve been able to preserve our memories in video form. Home life, birthdays, and family vacations...we bring our camera everywhere. Now when I re-watch our footage, I laugh and cry as I re-live our memories together. I like to think we've struck a balance between filming, editing and enjoying life, but I know this isn't easy for everyone.
So, Casey and I have broken down how we capture our life on camera. We show you how we film, discuss what to say, and walk you step-by-step through the editing process. We even reveal the confidence strategies we used to get over vlogging in public.
I wish I had known all these tips when I first began vlogging. Life only happens once, so I want to do everything I can to capture it. Are you ready to join me?
What You'll Learn:
- How to Shoot Cinematic Vlog Footage Using Any Camera
- Professional Editing Guidelines like "Trimming the Fat"
- Self-Interview Techniques like the "First Date Method"
- Confidence Builders for Vlogging in Public
- Montage Editing For Stylistic Transitions
- Utilizing B-roll to Elevate Your Story
- Music Selection To Convey Mood
- "Beach Date" Vlog (Example Video with editing timeline created for this course, not available on YouTube)
- 11 Royalty Free Music Tracks and 30 Sound Effects For You To Use in Your Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Hello! We're Tiff & Case. A mom that loves to vlog, and a filmmaker that loves to cook! Together we are a wanderlust family that loves to travel and capture memories with our son. Today, we'll be teaching you how we vlog!